Monday, September 12, 2005

Do do do do do do do....

All those do-do's are the theme song to Jeopardy that is constantly running through my head. Every once in a while, the fact that an agent is reviewing my full ms runs through my head and when it does, the theme song always accompanies it. And by every once in a while, I mean every 5-6 seconds. It even interrupted my dreams last night. It wasn't pretty, so I won't go into detail.

Hmmmm... It's been a pretty good weekend, so I can't really complain about 1 bad dream. I didn't get much writing done. I goofed off most of the weekend, but I've gotten some done tonight and I'm going right back to it when I finish this post.

I couldn't figure out how to put one of those cute little meter bars up, so I decided to just add a section on the side and write out what I've gotten done.

I played with some little fun quizzes to entertain and distract myself, so I thought I'd share one of those fun little things with you here:

2 comments:

Janet G said...

I hear the same tick tock song in my head!!!

Good luck

April A said...

Thanks, Janet. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one slowly loosing my mind! :-)

April