Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Crossed The Hump...


Finally, I have gotten past the big hump I was having with my writing. I finally made it to a point where the characters and I discovered the remainder of their journey. You know the scene in Willy Wonka where they open the doors to the candy land. You remember how exciting that was? That's what it feels like. No, I didn't coat the story in chocolate, but I finally actually have a story!

Yeah! I've been struggling so much recently. As you can tell by a few of my recent posts, but last night when I sat down and went over the last few pages I had written the night before, it all just came to me. Ah, now I can breath easy. Well, easier at least. It's much easier to tell where you're going if you have a map--without one, you just sort of amble around.

Well, my map and I are going to nestle in for a good evening of bonding over a keyboard and maybe even a bonbon or two!

No comments: