Sunday, October 14, 2007

Get Me A Straight Jacket Please...

Things have been nuts! I know, I know... I've been saying that for a while now. But they just seem to stay nuts!

Last week, my best friend gave birth to a precious little baby boy. He's soooooooo sweet. On top of that we've been going to pre-wedding events for a friend who's getting married on Nov 3rd and another friend who got married yesterday.

I'm hoping after the 3rd things will slow down. Hahahahaha yeah right.

The wedding this past weekend was in the mountains, so hubby and I took off Friday and went up early to have a mini-vacation. It was great! We relaxed, did a little shopping, ate some GREAT food that is NOT on the list of approved foods I'm supposed to be eating from :o), and had an overall great time.

The wedding was outdoors at dusk and it was beautiful! It looked like a setting out of Southern Living with grapevine balls strung from ribbons in the trees and everything lit up with candles and little white lights. It was a little bit chilly, but I'd prefer that over hot and humid anytime!

What have you been up to recently?

April

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGS April. At least you've been having fun. :-)

Kelly Boyce said...

Sounds like you've been busy! HOpe it slows down soon for you. It's been pretty crazy here between eye surgery, birthdays, dog sitting and trying to finish my current ms to start a new one in time for NaNoWriMo. I'm hoping December is the slow down month for me!

Dara Edmondson said...

Wedding sounds like it was fun. I'm revising a ms and punching up the thriller aspect.