Sunday, March 02, 2008

Spay Day USA

The National Human Society holds a Spay Day USA every year. The hold events all over that raise awareness of the need to spay and neuter pets.

They also hold a photo contest and this year we decided for the fun of it to enter our little furbaby, Buckley. He's a mess, but he's our mess :o)

If you have some spare time (don't laugh too loud, I know we're all busy) will you pop over and cast a vote for our little guy?

Here is where you go: http://www.spaydayusa.org/bin/Rate?image_id=1003134808

Thanks!
April

2 comments:

Lis said...

Aww, he's a cutie!

Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

He really does rub that "awww" response in me - I voted for him!!!!

When I first read your post (I REALLY need to wear my eyeglasses more often), I thought the post was about a SPA day - lol. Can you tell someone here needs a masseuse?

Best on the contest. Mine was the 17th vote, for what that's worth.