Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's Christmas Time!!!

This is my favorite time of the year. I start getting Christmas tunes in my head in July or August. So when it actually comes around, I'm super duper happy about it.

To dispell the gloom this weekend, hubby and I put up the tree and it really did brighten the day. Now we just need to decorate it. LOL! And decorate everything else. I think we'll finish it off this weekend. I've been a little under the weather, so we just couldn't get it finished yet.

I tried to convince hubby we need to do something like the guy in the video below. And while he's all about working out the technical aspects, I think he's afraid of the prospect of climbing up on our roof (it's steep). So I told him we'd skip it and just do what we usually do. Of course that whole proposition could have back fired on me because he could have been all for it, then where would I be? Probably on You Tube like this guy. LOL!



What about you? Planning any "show" staging for the holidays?

April

5 comments:

Shelli Stevens said...

Oh I love this video! And the song so much I downloaded it the other day.

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!
That was amazing.

Mary Beth

Karen Erickson said...

I live in the middle of the country so we don't put on a huge light show, just a little bit for the kids.

I've seen that video before and it's nuts!

Lis said...

Wow!

No plans for staging anything like that lol I'll be lucky to get my fake tree up and decorated by the time my best friend comes to visit next week :)

KATZ said...

Awesome video!
Our tree is up, but not decorated much -- the prelit lights actually look night by themselves. We probably won't put any outside, our neighborhood is bah-humbug.