Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Number Four

Marybeth tagged me with this so here goes:

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Toy Store Clerk
2. Ad Sales Rep.
3. Waitress
4. Real estate

Four Places I’ve lived:
1. Hmmm... my hubby is looking over my shoulder and shaking his head at this one because I've never moved more than 15 miles away and he says I can't say where I live on the internet. As though it's that hard to find out anyway. I knew I never should have told him about an author I know getting stalked by a prison inmate!
2.
3.
4.

Four favorite foods:
1. Chocolate candy
2. Chocolate ice cream
3. Chocolate milk shake
4. Chocolate cake

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Ever After
4. The Saint

Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Ghost Hunters
3. Studio 60
4. The Office

Four places I’ve traveled:
1. New York
2. Jamaica
3. Grand Cayman
4. Mexico

Four places I’d like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. France (southern)
3. Germany
4. Italy

Four websites I go to (almost) daily:
1. Yahoo.com :-)
2. truthorfiction.com (I'm trying to cut down on my rumor spreading)
3. colereising.com/blog
4. eHarlequin.com

Four people I’m tagging to do this too:
1. Cole
2. Karen
3. Sarah
4. Julie
And anyone else who wants to :-)

April

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...got a thing for chocolate??? :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey April! You don't like chocolate do you? :-)

Shelli Stevens said...

Good list! I just did it too. That's probably smart, not posting your address. I should take mine off too. *Nibbling lip*

Stephanie said...

Just wanted to say hi and here's hoping Xmas brings you lots of chocolate :)

Karen Erickson said...

That's scary about getting stalked by a prison inmate! Sheesh!

I just put this list up on my blog like - minutes ago. :)

And yeah, look at all that chocolate! lol

Anonymous said...

I imagine the waitressing was a bit stressful! Where did you work?

Cole Reising said...

Hey you!!! What's the big idea tagging me!??! *grin* Just teasing! Thanks for sharing April!
Cole

MJFredrick said...

Ah, I'm not the only person who's lived in one place her whole life (since I was 3, anyway!)