Monday, May 11, 2009

Finding the groove again...

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend and I pray all the other mothers out there did too. Hubby gave me a trip to a local spa for a manicure and pedicure. His brother is getting married at the end of the month and so I will put it to good use!

To be perfectly honest, I have never had a pedicure. It sort of freaks me out to think about someone working on my feet. I don't know, it seems sort of mean... "Clean my toes!" I'm probably making too much of it, but it's what has held me back.

I've had manicures. I love them! I don't get them really often because I wash my hands so much that I ruin them and they are a guilty pleasure.

So, I'm curious... Have you ever had a pedicure and did you like it?

April

PS I know that has nothing to do with writing... But it does. You just don't know it.

No comments: