Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A New Do...

Okay, the other blog template had issues so I searched and searched and settled for this. It's a bit on the predictable side, but hey... when I sell my first book I'll work harder to make it unique.

The thing that sucks the most about changing it was that I had finally put some of my blog links back up and it removes and deletes them. Grrr! But that's okay, I'll find everyone and that's what matters most!

Speaking of selling books... I have written a full chapter plus another scene. WOO HOO! I thought of some things I need to go back and add in to the scene that foreshadow, but it's nice to have stuff on paper--or screen, which ever is more proper.

Okay, I'm off to write!

April

2 comments:

Cole Reising said...

Too bad on the new theme removing the links. Like this new look as well. :-) Whoohoo on the writing! I didn't get any done this past week. Other work was a priority. But this week now it should be swapped with writing being the main focus. :-) Have a great week!

Cole

Anonymous said...

come by some time... http://stealthmode.spaces.live.com/