Saturday, August 20, 2005

It's Only A Day!

Today is only a day, just like any other day. Except, I got a rejection today. Yup. I saw it coming, so it shouldn't bother me, but you know what? It does.

I originally sent out queries to 3 agents. One sent back a quick form rejection. The second requested a partial along with a synopisis and market analysis and then after 1 week, requeted a full ms. She still has it. Then, today I received a form rejection from the third agent.

What's even dumber about my morose feeling is that the second agent who is actually reviewing my full ms is the one I felt most comfortable with and held out the most hope for. So, I should be satisfied with the fact that I got a positive response so far from her. And I am, but that little greedy, naughty person in me needs the fullfillment of knowing that more people would like to review my work.

I guess God knows what he's doing and I should give up the glum feelings and be thankful that He's answered my prayers by at least giving me a positive response from the one I most wanted it from. Hmmm....

Alright, I'm over it. Sort of.

No comments: