Saturday, June 17, 2006

Changing It Up...

So now that I finished writing, I took a moment to really look closely at my website. And you know what, it looked way too bubble gum for me. I thought... I look like I'm a fourteen year-old Bubble Yum fan!

So, hubby helped me out by making me some swirls. I'm a swirlie sort of girl. And I spent a few hours tonight messing with the site and made some changes! So take a look and tell me what you think. Just click here!

I'm off to our chapter meeting tomorrow for a talk about "The Male Perspective" by... a man. Should be interesting.

What are you up to this weekend?

April

7 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Your website looks awesome! I like the swirlies - they look cool.

:) :) :)

Nicole Reising said...

It looks great April - Have fun today!

Cole

Stacy Dawn said...

I like it!

We just got back from my sister's house. A barbeque and swimming...the boys crashed before we even hit the highway home LOL.

Olga said...

I'll definitely check your website, and it should be interesting to hear about Male Perspective from a man. Sometimes I have problems with male's POV in my writing.

April said...

Thanks everyone!

Stacy, sounds like you had a full Saturday! Hope Sunday goes just as well!

Thanks, Olga. I definately plan to share some of my enlightenment today!

Shelli Stevens said...

Shoooot! Tomorrow's father's day, thanks for reminding me. :) I love the shadowy flower effect. Very nice.

MaryF said...

Sexy! I like it!