Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Making Art...

Well, I did paint this weekend, but I didn't have to spend the whole weekend doing it, because my mom helped us. We were able to do it a lot faster than we had originally expected. Yay!

So, today we visited family and enjoyed temperatures that are finally tolerable. This summer has run a 115 degree heat index, but today we ran a nice 87 degrees for a high.

So, last week my heroine decided she had some better ideas about how to handle the story. I wasn't particularly open to her ideas, so I chose to ignore them. As a result, she decided to run off with my hero one night. It took some time, but I finally caught her and we decided to sit down and discuss our differences of opinion over some margaritas.

I have to admit that she had some really good points. I told her that I would try and be more receptive of her ideas and she said she'd quit being so demanding (although she is the heroine, so of course she always expects everything to be about her). We'll see how it goes, but I'm really excited to get back to writing this week.

April

No comments: