Friday, September 02, 2005

Working for the Weekend

It's a holiday weekend, and what will my darling husband and I be doing? Working! Poor thing, he's even sick. But, we have a rental unit that's been vacant a couple of months and the lack of income is really a pinch. So, we're gonna roll up our sleeves, and do some top notch painting this weekend, in hopes that it'll improve the appearance of the unit to entice someone to rent it.

I guess we really shouldn't complain. Recent events have certainly proven that we have a lot to be thankful for. So, I'll go and paint gladly. We're even taking a small tv to hook up so he can catch his college football games. Well, if he can see them through the fuzz.

I guess one way of looking at it would be that this will be a distraction from the fact that I haven't heard from the agent who has my full. I'm so excited about her, I really hope she likes my work, but we'll have to wait and see. ::sigh::

I hope everyone has a good weekend and a safe holiday for all of us here in the U.S.

My prayers still go out to everyone effected by Katrina.

April

3 comments:

Joe Lancione said...

What's the best thing about a Falcons game?
Your chance to be heard on hot topics of the week. What's on this page? The entry titled "What's the best part about Falcons games? - You Make the Call," and any of the comments about it.
Hi, I've been searching for unique blogs! Found yours today. If interested, click on Fruta Vida Acai related site. Very informative. You may find something of interest. Thank you.

Debt Credit Line said...

Law Schools taking in other law students
Duke is one of many law schools across the nation that is opening its doors to students displaced by Katrina.
I liked your blog, check out mine sometime.
I have a credit site/blog. It pretty much covers credit related stuff.

Ricky Mont said...

Your have a great blog. I enjoy reading the stories on your site. I was thinking of writing about auto insurance quote check out my site about auto insurance quote