Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blogger Bogs...

The last couple of days I have had a really hard time accessing blogger. Which sucked even more than usual because I haven't been a really active blogger and I really wanted to blog FINALLY and couldn't.

But now I can and I have no clue what to say... So maybe you should take this as a warning that this will probably be a VERY boring blog post.

I have gotten 4500 words done recently. Which surprised me, because I thought I hadn't gotten much of anything done. And by some measures, that still isn't a ton, but for me it's A LOT!

This time of year is supposed to mean my day-work is slow. But it hasn't been cooperating. And I shouldn't complain because the money is a welcome addition. But I was so hoping to have more time to write.

So I guess I'll do some juggling and see what happens. In the mean time, my cp is flying on her wip and I'm the one benefiting because I have some excellent reading. So I'm off to read...

How about you? Too many things getting in the way of your writing or are you cruising along?

April

6 comments:

Cole Reising said...

Yay!!!! Way to go April! I'm so excited for you and as you already know I love your characters... so I can't wait to see what's a happening!

Cole

Shelli Stevens said...

Love your WIP meter! I may have to get one too!

You sound like you're doing terrific! Keep it up! I haven't been doing much, just reading a lot and getting ready for NaNo!

Blogger sucked donkies over the weekend. :(

Karen Erickson said...

Blogger was a big ol' bi@*h this weekend. :(

You're awesome - good for you! Yeah, I love your word counter too. I've been on a roll, writing like a fiend. Wanting to get something done before Nano starts but not sure if I'm going to do it.

:)

Caroline said...

Yeah! So glad that I popped by again. I love you meter - I want one! It would spur me on.
Keep going,
Cx

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the pages! I'm revising right now so I don't think it quite counts the same. :)

Julie S said...

WTG on the progress! That's awesome, especially when you're busy at work.

Yeah, blogger sucked all weekend...

I definitely feel like too many things are in my way lately, but sometimes that's a good thing; when I have less time, I tend to use it more wisely.