Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Goblins and Ghosts and Ghouls...

Oh my, it's that day, folks. Good old Halloween. I used to live in a historic neighborhood and we only had one or two trick or treaters each year. But three years ago, we moved to a newer neighborhood and we have TONS of kids. I mean TONS. And we really enjoy handing out candy. So we've been having a ball tonight.

I hope you all have a really terrific Halloween too.

Things have been so nuts, I haven't been able to blog post or more importantly blog hop :(. Talk about sad. So I'm hoping to catch up on my blog reading by the weekend. I feel isolated without it. I also haven't written a single word on my ms. Argh!

What do you all do for Halloween? Anything?

April

8 comments:

Julie S said...

No big plans here...just bloghopping! Hope you had a nice Halloween, and happy writing!

Cole Reising said...

We had fun taking the kids out -- Carter was such a cutie this year - really got into it. And the older ones... well that just goes without saying! *grin* Glad you had fun handing out the candy!

Cole

Karen Erickson said...

Took the kids trick or treating, had a great time! To be honest, I'm glad it's all over...

:)

Stephanie said...

I didn't do much, just handed out candy....it was fun, though. I don't have kids, so I like seeing all the little ones.

Unknown said...

I'm so behind. I hope you had a great Halloween!!

Caroline said...

I'm so far behind!
Sorry to not have called by earlier. My kiddies loved dressing up and being given sweets for looking cute! Wish I could try that!
Cx

Anonymous said...

Nothing at all! I've seen some beautiful costumes though.

Anonymous said...

We took the kids out trick-or-treating. I had to carry my 2-year-old home since she was burned out and exhausted. But by golly she was NOT going to quit when candy was involved! :)