Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Thank Goodness It's Warm Out...

We've been experiencing a nice warm spell here lately. Today the high was 70 (Fahrenheit about 21 C I think). Which felt great! And it's a good thing too, because we might have to take a cold shower in the morning and this way the water won't be ice cold.

We came home tonight to a leaking hot water heater. Argh! So, tomorrow morning I have to call Mr. Plumber man to come out and fix it. Which will probably mean a NEW hot water heater since it appears to be leaking around the bottom. Guess it's a good thing I didn't get that $175 light fixture for the kitchen today. Looks like that money will be going towards a new hot water heater.

On the writing front, I did get a little done last night and (thank you, Emma) I did manage to snag a few minutes of another 007 flick. I'm recording the marathon for future review :-). And just so you don't think I'm a Moore snob, here's proof that I love all the Jameses. Don't you wish you lived in Chechnia? Or maybe just visited there for a souvenir?

Now I'm going to go do some more before I crash for the evening!

April

No comments: