Monday, January 02, 2006

Back In Gear...

Happy New Year everyone!

Finally, I think I am back in gear and ready to get to work... both day work and book work. :-) I'm nine pounds lighter and hoping to stay that way or better, but we'll see. The cravings for chocolate and french fries are back.

I've given a lot of thought to New Year's resolutions and I considered something like loosing weight, one of my old favorites. Then I realized that they never seem to work out right for me. I did give up being fat for lent once and ended up loosing forty-five pounds. Of course, I gained back thirty getting married. Argh.

Anyway, I decided I would copy someone else. I heard some say their resolution was to do what they normally did, but to do it better. And I thought to myself, what a great resolution. So, I'm making it mine too.

Did anyone else make a resolution? Care to share?

April

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I decided to make my resolution to "Spend more time with my family". I really need to!

Happy New Year!

Kadi

April said...

That's a good one too, Kadi. I'd definately like to do more of that!