Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy Thursday...

Pops-in-law got to go home today... It seems that there was a complex chain of events going on with his meds. So, some were taken away completely and others were adjusted and now he's all fixed and ready to go camping. He's a camping kind of guy! Which is really a good sign, because he hasn't felt that good in a while. We told him to pace himself...

And today is my brother-in-law's birthday. So, in honor of Patrick who was born so close to St. Patrick's day, I thought I'd pop in a little fun.

Your Luck Quotient: 66%
You have a high luck quotient.More often than not, you've felt very lucky in your life.You may be randomly lucky, but it's probably more than that.Optimistic and open minded, you take advantage of all the luck that comes your way.


I can agree with my results... How lucky are you?

April

No comments: