Friday, November 11, 2005

Wrapping...

That word brings many thoughts to mind.

One thought is the sound that used to rumble from the cars of the kids who went to the high school across the street from my old house.

Another thought is tone of my favorites. It invloves covering presents in festive paper.

I could go on and on... But the best thing it brings to mind is the shipping off of my manuscript. Oh yeah! I'm finally done with revisions on my ms and I'm working on getting everything put together and "wrapped" up to ship off!

It's so funny. I've done a bit of querying to agents, but I haven't sent anything to editors yet. Even after getting to meet and talk to an editor this weekend, I still find this intimidating. But I'm sucking it up and pushing through.

My plan is to have everything ready to put in the mail Monday. Wow. It sounds so final when I type it here. That's a good thing, I guess.

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers because once this sucker is in the mail, the really hard part begins. The waiting.

April

No comments: