Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fa la la la la la la la la...

Well, it's been a week of Christmas parties and finally the parties are at an end. Ahhh...

We started off the week on Wednesday (late start) with my office party during the day, then my hubby's party and ping pong tournament (don't ask) was that night. We had our families over Friday night and a friend's party Saturday night.

I'm tired. I haven't gotten any writing done and I've gained 3 pounds. Yuck... So, I'm getting ready to switch over to my word processor and do some writing. Then I'm going to run on the treadmill. I need a nifty table so I can type as I run. Hmmm... On second thought that might not be such a good idea. I'm a multi-tasker, but that's sort of extreme, even for me.

Hope your Christmas activities are all going well and you're all ready for Christmas (or your respective holiday).

Here's a fun Christmas quiz. Take a break from all the holiday rush to have a bit of fun.

Your Christmas Stocking Will Be Filled With a Puppy

Well - one cute, soft, cuddly puppy...
And a very soiled Christmas stocking.

My little Buckley probably wouldn't appreciate my stocking stuffer!

April

No comments: