Friday, December 09, 2005

Got to Get to Work...

I have been so busy the past few days with work and home that I haven't gotten much writing done. I had a brain storm and went back and removed and added, but that doesn't do anything for my word count, since one cancelled out the other. Oh well, I'm getting it done one slow bit at a time and that's all I can do.

I did get some Christmas shopping done. But there's still more to do. I actually enjoy doing it, so I can't complain too much. Some people are harder to buy for than others, so I'm still having a problem with one or two gifts.

Oh well, I've put aside shopping for the weekend. It's too much of a hassle to try to shop on weekends around here. Instead, I'll be sticking close to home and hopefully getting some wrting done!

Hope your weekend goes well!

April

No comments: