Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My desk...

This is an approximation of what my desk SHOULD look like:


And here is my desk on crack, or April, whichever...


I briefly considered actually listing what was on my desk. Then I thought, I don't want to cause anyone's brain to ooze out of their ears. I think the picture makes my point. My desk isn't neat. At all.

A few items of note are:
1. The pencil holder without any pencils, but it does hold a pink magic wand for fixing any problems with my ms. (I wish)
2. My Sixteen Candles DVD... Just in case I need Jake Ryan to provide me with inspiration while I work, I can play the DVD on my computer.
3. The earphones so I can listen to my music privately and the big Polk Audio speakers so I can make my music louder than my hubby's when he's up here working. We have Mac/PC wars. My Toshiba can hold it's own against his G4. Except my PC can't do the same altering of pictures as his G4. But his G4 can't be taken out onto the porch so he can work outside when he wants, either. So there...

Other than for that, it's pretty drab stuff. Oh, there's the board above my desk with a picture of my hubby and nephew and a card a good friend gave me and the postcard from harl. Saying they got my ms!

Well, that wasn't much fun. So here, maybe this will be:
You Are a Traditional Christmas Tree

For a good Christmas, you don't have to re-invent the wheel.
You already have traditions, foods, and special things you bring out every year.


Only 4 days to go till Christmas!!

April

2 comments:

MJFredrick said...

LOL, that's not too bad - mine is buried. And I don't have a pencil holder. Nothing in the house that will even double as a pencil holder. So my pencils are strewn across the desk.

April said...

I'm glad to hear that I'm not alone! :>)