Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I got tagged...

I've been tagged by Angelica Rose who was tagged by Michelle. This means I have topost 15 things about myself and my reading. So, here I go...

1. I'm newlywedded to my high school sweetheart. And no, I'm not in my early twenties. I'm just really patient.

2. My mother is my greatest inspiration. She raised my sister and I as a single mother and built her own business at the same time.

3. I bullied my best friend, Beth into being my friend in High School. Not physically. I just said, "aren't you coming?" one day in gym class when she was looking really alone and she came along. But she still says it was bullying. Now she's the bully though.

4. I have a 7 pound doggie named, Buckley. But I'm working on getting my hubbie to accept more pets! Buckley needs a play mate!

5. When I'm not writing and life isn't too nuts, I'll read 4-5 single titles a week. I haven't counted the number of categories I can go through.

6. As a kid, I took Tae Kwon Do, Cheerleading, Gymnastics, skating lessons, piano lessons, and voice lessons all at the same time. I couldn't pick just one.

7. My aspiration as a young child was to be a professional figure ROLLER skater. Yes, they exist. They just don't get the same attention as ice skaters. But it's hard. Ever tried a double toe loop on four wheels? It's not so easy.

8. I cry at all movies. Pretty much. I balled at Finding Nemo... Hello, he lost his mommy! My Dog Skip pretty much marked me for life! And in the new Star Wars, it kills me when he leaves his family. How could he do that?

9. Thanks to item 8, I think it's pretty clear why I love romance books... I'm guaranteed a happy ending!

10. I had stopped reading for many years, while I went through high school and college (too much required reading). Until one day when I picked up a Jennifer Crusie book in Taget and the rest as they say is history!

11. I'm a cradle Catholic with a very loving family that accepts me just the way I am, faults and sins included. Although, I do my best!

12. In addition to my hubby, mother, sister and Beth, God sent me a supportive group of girlfriends 6 years ago, who have come to mean very much to me. Thank you, Beth B, Bethany, Dena, Jennifer, Rebecca, and Susan.

13. I want to take flying lessons. And I want to do the Formula Car Racing Experience in Britain. Does that mean I have a need for speed? I don't know.

14. The voice lesson I took worked well for a while, but I've learned that if you don't keep up the exercises, you don't keep your voice either. Oh well... The only person that bothers is my hubby who has to listen to me sing in the car, the shower, the kitchen, our home office....

15. I'm a very Blessed girl and I'm very thankful for it. I've got a wonderful family, supportive friends and a brand new hubby to boot.

I tag Laura and MaryF.

April

No comments: