Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It Has Begun...

It's now mid-October and the Christmas elf that runs around inside me simply refuses to go unheard any longer. Usually she's beaten down my walls by August. However, I was able to resist her continued assaults until now.

"It's the most wonderul time, of the year," plays continually on a loop in my head. Over and over and over. My sweet little doggie, Mr. B., sits and listens to me singing, "we wish you a merry Christmas" as my hubby and I are carving the pumkin for Halloween.

I'm wierd and I know it. I have no problem with that. My husband is very supportive about it. He did however, resist the idea of dressing our house up as "Christmas" for Halloween. I thought it was a great idea. But that's ok. I'm not really ready to decorate for Christmas yet anyways. But I could be if he'd let me.

Somewhere in my head, I know it's not Christmas. And I enjoy Halloween and Thanksgiving as well. I just L O V E Chrsitmas.

So I guess I'll satisfy my Christmas urges by posting here.



April

No comments: