Friday, October 21, 2005

Je Suis Fini!!!!

Almost. I have finally finished with the major revisions on my ms. Now I need to revise the synopsis, check for grammar etc..., let my sweeheart of a critique partner take a read and pop the sucker in the mail.

I'm really proud that I hunkered down and got it done.

The entire ms turned out to be 293 ms pages or 73,250 words. The guidelines for the publisher and line I'm targeting is 70,000 to 75,000 words. It was originally 74,000, so I have just cut out the equivalent of one page. There's a small chance that count will change some as my cp makes suggestions and final edits are done.

But it just feels so good to be done with the largest part. Ahhhhh, how nice.

While I write contemporary, not fantasy, I'm as girlie as the next girl. Which means I like fairies. I was directed to this amazing artist who makes water colors of fairies. When I saw this one, she called to me. So, I thought I would share it.


She's called "Story Keeper" and the artist is Selena Fenech
visit her site www.selenafenech.com for more of her art!



Happy Writing,
April

No comments: