Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Adieu...

So the hubby and I are prepping to leave tomorrow for the beach. Yay! And since I worked late tonight and still gotta pack, I'm not getting any writing done tonight. But the old laptop is coming too. Mainly because hubby needs it. I was going to leave it behind. Really. I'm bringing reading material :-)

In honor of my previous blog, I thought I would repost a blogthings quiz. Funny thing, I took the test again and got the same result. I posted it months ago, but I figured it was more appropriate now...

You Are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

You take the title "mad scientist" to the extreme -with very scary things coming out of your lab.
And you've invented some pretty cool things, from a banana sharpener to a robot politician.
But while you're busy turning gold into cottage cheese, you need to watch out for poor little Beaker!
"Oh, that's very naughty, Beaker! Now you eat these paper clips this minute."


Of course, on my second go, this one is what I got... Surprise, surprise...

You Are the Swedish Chef

"Bork! Bork! Bork!"
Your happy and energetic - with borderline manic tendencies.
No one really gets you. And frankly, you don't even get you.
But, you sure can whip up a great chocolate mousse



So, what are your results?

April

5 comments:

Cole Reising said...

Have fun April!

I love your results!

Cole

Karen Erickson said...

Have fun on your trip!

I was Fozzy Bear by the way...

K.A.S. said...

Have a great time at the beach!!

(I just link chased to your website, and saw Heinlein's Rules. Can't believe I haven't seen these before - I'm a huge Heinlein fan. Thanks for sharing :) )

Susan Rix said...

Hi April, I'm a little late catching up with the posts. Hope you and hubby are having a great time!

April said...

Thanks, everyone!

Glad you stopped by, Karen. The Heinlein rules really gave me some perspective!