Monday, May 01, 2006

Half Week...

I'm excited because this is a half week for me. On Thursday, hubby and I will be heading out of town! Yay!

We've both been in desperate need of some vacation time. The mono may slow me down a little, but we have a relaxed trip planned. A lot of beach lounging included. And sipping on frosty drinks. At least with mono you can't take antibiotics so I don't have to worry about any of that!

We're just headed to a local beach. Only a couple of hours away. One nice part about living in a state with a coast.

So anyone else have any fun trips planned for sometime soon?

April

3 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

I wish I had something planned...

We had our pool built 2 summers ago as a substitute for trips to exotic locales (kids + exotic locales = no fun). It's not quite the same but oh well...

Have FUN and I hope it helps in your recovery!

Cole Reising said...

Oh you are soooo lucky!!!!

Do I have any trips planned? Yeah to the insane house from all this computer stuff again!! Just kidding! It has actually gone fine.

Take it easy and have fun!
Cole

Susan Rix said...

Enjoy your time away! I've no trips/holidays planned for this year, but plan to make up for it next year. :-)