Thursday, May 18, 2006

Time Out...

Thank you, everyone who chimed in with advice. I plan to review your comments over and over during the next two months :-). With all of the excitement over getting my appointments and the thought of pitching, I completely allowed myself to get side tracked from my writing. As a result, "that" scene I started a few days ago, making my hero very happy... Well, I left him stuck in the middle. Oops.

So, I've decided to put aside my excitement for a few days and jump back into writing. Not to mention, I got an email from my cp and it said, "So when do I get the next few chapters?" And I thought... "Oh crap. I knew I was supposed to be doing something!" :-)

In the meantime, I have these guys to keep me company. You can only watch them from 7AM to 7PM. But they're so cute, you have to pop in on them sometime. I know they aren't my usual treat, but I'll work on one of those for when I finish this chapter. Unless writing it kills me first!

How's your writing going? Am I the only one getting no where?

April

3 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Funny you left your guy hanging, cos I did too! Went back this afternoon while husband watched children and realized I needed to wrap this up. So I did, finally, after leaving the guy out in the cold for 2 days. Shame on me!

It stalled me cos I was at a loss for words. Sometimes a sex scene can take me days. But I finished it and moved on. Yea!

Good luck on your writing. And sorry for the ramble. I've been reading everyone's blog updates past midnight my time and I'm tired. I need to go bed. I'm so lame. :)

Cole Reising said...

Hi April!

Glad to hear you did some writing tonight!!!! Though between you and me I might have been too wound up! :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing them!
Cole

April said...

LOL, Karen. I'm sure he was happy you finally got back to him!

Thanks, Cole. And thanks for the push ;-)

Good luck to you too, Stacy!