Monday, May 08, 2006

Home...

So we're finally home. We had a great trip! The weather was great and we got to do a lot of stuff. We spent Saturday on the beach.

Hubby slathered up in sunscreen, well except for his legs which I told him he'd regret and he does. I didn't put on any sunscreen because we rented lounge chairs under a thick umbrella and I parked my behind there. And despite having been in the shade all day, my legs got sunburned. You know you are pale when you get a sunburn in the shade!

But we're both on the mend. I got a little reading done. But now I need to get some writing done. I'm definitely motivated. Lots of ideas floating around in my noggin.

How was your weekend?

April

2 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Mine was a writing weekend, not as exciting and relaxing as yours but that's ok.

Glad you had a good time and sorry about the sunburn!

April said...

Glad you both had a good weekend, Karen and Stacy!

A fruitful weekend would be nice!